Who and What We Are
The International NLP Coaching Alliance (ICAN) is an inclusive global community of high-performing personal and professional Change Specialists, dedicated to training coaches to deliver the highest, consistent standards of coaching in the world, working mainly with the most advanced tools and processes of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. It is a membership organization providing information education, entertainment and support to its members in the fields of Coaching and NLP training. It is also an awarding body of certifications in Coaching, NLP and Personal Development.
Mission and Values
Our mission is to make the world a better place for all the people we interact with so that they learn how to live better. We believe that the more people who have high quality coaching skills, not only for their profession but to enhance all of their relationships, the better it will be. With those skills they enable themselves and others to achieve more of what they want in their lives and work. We do this from a set of shared human values of:
This is our way of contributing to the raising of consciousness on our planet. We do this by resourcing a carefully coordinated network of high calibre Coach Trainers who organize and deliver structured development training both in their home countries and internationally in coaching with Advanced NLP skills.
OUR TRAINERS MOTIVATION
- Serve their clients with the most refined expertise available.
- Interchange experience, research, advice and information on matters related to coaching with NLP.
- Act as co-trainers and referral partners to one another where opportunities can be created.
TO ENABLE THEIR ALUMNI TO:
- Develop as expert learners, capable of directing the learning of others through their coaching and NLP skills.
- Build and develop the highest quality interpersonal relationships.
- Operate as efective and in-demand change specialists, satisfying their clients’ intentions, often beyond expectations.
- Grow rapidly as competent, committed and professional Coaches and change specialists.
- Improve their own lives and those of others.
ICAN CODE OF ETHICS
ICAN coaches commit to the following provisions to promote excellence in coaching. These rules apply to the coaching process for all coaching activities, including practices aimed at corporations, executives, athletes, life coaching, or other types of coaching.